Master’s Development Network and Solutions (MSDN Solutions) is a Web Development and Software Designing company providing Web and Software Services, Graphic Design and Printing Solutions, and all Marketing needs to enterprises and startup companies across the world, driven by enthusiasm and desire of young and talented developers.
We’re looking for someone passionate, energetic and self-motivated with bright and fresh ideas! This a Part time Position.
What You’ll do:
- Develop and execute social media strategies for B2C and B2B clients (Facebook, Instagram, and TikTok) that support client brand, marketing and sales goals.
- Develop and implement strategic marketing and communications plans from the ground up, with the ability to update and adapt in line with client goals.
- Explore online social media programs, including Influencer strategies, client speaking engagements and award submissions for continued client exposure and success within a marketing program.
- Assist in content creation and uploading them to social media platforms.
- Assist Sweaty High team with social media campaign strategies.
- 2-3 years experience in digital marketing/social media marketing.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing communications, journalism, communications, public relations, or a related field.
- Creative minds to brainstorm and develop strategy to drive traffic to platforms, and provide monthly and campaign-specific reports.
- Impeccable oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent internet research skills.
- Outstanding multitasking abilities & management skills.
- Eloquent communicator over email, slack, voice and video calls.
- Ability to quickly learn systems and new tools.
- Ability to engage with different audiences.
- Detail-oriented with strong written and verbal communication skills. We’re a remote team so good communication is key.
- Previous experience as a social media manager or digital marketer a plus. Agency experience, as a practitioner or as a client, a plus.
- Portfolio is Required.